At Blockchain Solutions, we believe in the power of modern technology, especially the emerging crypto sphere and its potential to transform the world in which we live. For that reason, we have created one of the most in-depth ratings and research teams that the crypto-world has to offer. âSolutionâ is what we call the means of solving a problem or dealing with a difficult situation and we named ourselves âBlockchain Solutionsâ precisely because that is our main goal.
We want to develop a way to find and support the best projects available in the industry, we aim to provide them with the means necessary to solve their problems and subsequently help the sustainable growth of our collective future. Through our research, data analytics, strategy, and blockchain implementation we have been able to put ourselves in a position where we can confidently say that we are on the forefront of knowledge when it comes to the world of crypto.
WHAT WE DO
In 2017 we developed a methodology for rating and analysis of projects that are involved with crypto in one way or another. The system allows us to do a thorough investigation on each project, no matter how big or small and judge their advantages or weaknesses in the context of the current market.
Considering that the world of crypto is ever-changing we also follow the necessity of sustaining the development and improvement of our methodology. We are on a constant lookout for how can we use our knowledge to help the industry.
Some people use the phrase âIf you build it, they will comeâ. But will they stay if there was no QA? Weâre looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to keep our development in check.
- Documentation and execution of Test Cases and Test Scripts
- Manual and automated testing of Web Applications
- Reporting and management of Software defects
- Working in cooperation with PM and Development as part of Ð° Scrum team
- Participation in the planning process
- Very good knowledge of SDLC
- Knowledge of Software Testing process and best practices
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility, time management and multitasking skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good English
Business Research Analyst:
We need more team members for our Analyst team. The ideal candidate is someone who can dig deep into a subject and then present back the most important pieces of information. Our analysts encounter the bleeding edge of crypto every day and it is their duty to gather that information and make it easy to digest. They also drink a lot of coffee.
- Conducting business research by gathering all the available information for a project
- Establishing research frameworks to provide independent commentary, evaluations, forecasts, and opinions around various technologies, along with the relevant factors/risks that will drive market adoption/growth in such sectors
- Writing and editing research reports
- Providing synthesis and packaging of research results; organize facts and summarize data
- Successfully managing a variety of business research requests, with a high-level of accuracy and organization
- Making strong business recommendations based on research findings
- Perfect English is a must!
- INTENSELY passionate about emerging technology
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and multitasking skills
- Ability to interpret and clearly articulate large amounts of data
- Familiarity with Blockchain technologies, ICOs and Crypto currencies is a huge plus
- Experience working in the financial sector, technology or research
We have a cage full of snakes that needs some development work. This is the first and hopefully the last snake joke that our future python developer will have to go through. Come join our team and we will find out.
- Experience with Python (2+ years)
- Knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns
- Knowledge in developing and optimizing databases
- Knowledge of Git
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze large amounts of information
- Good command of the English language
- A desire to learn and improve
Senior PHP Developer:
Some people are addicted to solving difficult problems, they just canât get enough of that certain feeling when you make things work. We hope that one of those people is also skilled with PHP and is looking for an open position.
- Experience with PHP and/or Python for the past 4+ years
- Experience with Laravel
- Good Angular knowledge
- Familiarity with Agile / Scrum
- Knowledge in Angular and VUE is a plus
- Experience in data collection, data parsing and web crawling
- Perfect English
- Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills.