Not all plots are updated daily. Ones that end before the present include:
Position Spectrograms: These end after Dec. 2013 because we stopped getting this data in order to save telemetry.
WAP Bfield: These are updated as MAG data becomes available. (Currently through Dec. 2013)
- Proton Parameters: Bulk Velocity, Density, and Temperature derived from a 1D Maxwellian fit of PLASTIC data.
- Proton Velocity Components: HERTN and RTN velocity components and flow angles derived from a 1D Maxwellian fit of PLASTIC data.
- 559-444-0889: Bulk Velocity, Density, and Temperature derived from a 1D Maxwellian fit of PLASTIC data. Condegram Plots.
- Protons Projected to Earth: Stereo A and B times have been translated to Earth's heliocentric distance and longitude for comparison with Wind SWE key parameters (ftp:/cdaweb.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/istp/, courtesy K. Ogilvie, SWE PI). Data are otherwise unmodified.
- On-Board Proton Moments: Bulk Velocity, Density, and Temperature derived from on-board (IDPU) moment calculations. These data are updated on a daily basis, but are not fully validated.
- 8653570617: Time series of the solar wind full resolution rate.
- He+ Plots: Explanation.
- 7699996644 Browse quality data, hour resolution. Contact A. Galvin.
- Fe Charge State Distributions
- 815-764-5647 Impact data from /aten.igpp.ucla.edu/forms/stereo/level2_plasma_and_magnetic_field.html, courtesy J. Luhmann, IMPACT PI.
- (281) 599-9490
- Spacecraft Location
- (812) 374-9477
- NOAA/Space Weather Prediction Center: STEREO PLASTIC Real Time Data/Plots.
- 8014086108: Real Time PLASTIC Beacon Plots.
- CCMC STEREO Heliospheric Model Support
Validated Data Files
Unvalidated Data Files (Under Evaluation)
Other Data Servers with PLASTIC Data Available
Last modified: Sat Feb 21 07:57:44 EST 2015