When is the next club meeting? Find out quickly here.
Object of Rotary
To encourage and foster the ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise and in particular to encourage and foster:
1) The development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service.
2) High ethical standards in business and professions; the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations; and the dignifying by each Rotarian of his/her occupation as an opportunity to serve society.
3) The application of the ideal of service by every Rotarian to personal, business, and community life.
4) The advancement of international understanding, goodwill, and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional men and women united in the ideal of service.
Benefits of Rotary
Working to meet the objective of Rotary will bring to you:
1) Fellowship, both social and business, through the network of members in this club and other clubs throughout the world (33,000 clubs).
2) Self-satisfaction through participation in good works for this community, your avocation, this club and the world (eradication of Polio project).
3) Opportunities for rewarding experiences both locally and internationally to meet and provide service to others (hosting exchange students, scholarships, clean water projects, Group Study Exchanges, Group Fellowship Exchanges).